From harsh economic times to record setting natural disasters, the average American citizen has had to learn how to adapt to the new normal.
The year 2011 tied with the 2008 record for disaster damage, with 9 disasters costing $1 billion or more and the trends are continuing. The unemployment rate has seen record highs, and the federal government is scrambling to make ends meet and the public seems more divided than ever. In these uncertain times, it’s important to be prepared for any kind of crisis, whether it’s economic, weather related, geopolitical turmoil, civil unrest or even job loss.
At P.R.E.P., our goal is to teach you, your family, and your business how to go from reactive, to proactive. By using hazard analysis, risk assessment and impact analysis methodologies we will help you identify what to really worry about and how to reduce those impacts on you. We’ve taken our years of experience in disaster preparedness and refined volumes of information in order to bring you the best in both skills and supplies. From our personalized disaster plans to our skills classes, we will help you be confident in your ability to weather any storm.
“Our emergency preparedness plans center around the 7 main areas of personal preparedness”
In any given situation, you should take the following areas into consideration:
- Food – Where will your food come from? How will you eat?
- Water – You can only survive for a short period without water and in less than a day you will begin to become unable to make wise decisions.
- Shelter – What will you do if your house is damaged, or you are forced to evacuate?
- Safety and First Aid – What happens if you or a family member becomes injured, and cannot make it to a hospital or doctor?
- Security – How will you protect your family, and your supplies from strangers?
- Energy – What happens if the power goes out? Can you still be safe and comfortable?
- Communication – How will you keep in touch with your loved ones? How will you signal for help? Will you know what is going on in other areas?
PREPARE YOUR FAMILY TODAY!
We can help you safely and efficiently prepare to tackle all of the above categories to a level of depth not normally offered. Our well thought out planning, connecting the dots and blind spot analysis will ensure you are truly and safely prepared.
LIVE IN THE CITY?
Our courses are not only about wilderness survival. We have introduced a whole new series of affordable classes relevant to urban/suburban survival, general homesteading and comprehensive bug-out evacuation procedures.
WANT TO GET OFF THE GRID?
For those who are joining in the growing movement to get completely off the grid, we can help at every level from step one, to total self reliance.
BUILDING A GROUP OR NETWORK?
Are you building or participating in a group for survival? Is it sputtering along or is it running like a Swiss watch? We can help you get on track to become a well-oiled machine that you can truly count on if the stuff hits the fan. Your information is safe with us and we will show you how to keep it safe from everyone else.
HAVE IDEAS BUT NOT SURE HOW TO IMPLEMENT?
P.R.E.P offers a variety of consulting services to help you turn ideas into reality. Our consultation and training services are affordable and held to the highest levels of confidentiality and always with discretion.
Let us help you find true freedom, contact us now and put that plan into action!